View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bisson View Post
is wifi on? Sleep will drain it since its using juice to keep everything loaded. If I leave my touch in sleep I also see a huuuuge difference. Power off
Oh, I know. Wifi is off. And I want it in sleep mode because I'm currently comparing it to my Touch in sleep mode: Touch gives me 25-31 days in constant sleep mode. 8 days in sleep mode for my Glo with same settings and same book in cache seems ridiculous next to that.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 01-23-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote