View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianofavalon View Post
That did it!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! The Kobo support guy told me the factory reset was done buy turning it on, holding the light button while USING THE PAPERCLIP. Damn him!

Thanks to you all!
The paper clip reset and Home/Light button does work but I find the power off for 20 seconds and then hold the Home/Light button while powering on to be a bit easier since I had to power off the unit by holding the power button and then doing the paper clip reset method.

Regards,
Daivd
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote