View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #11
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
When I come across fat epub I convert it to mobi and back to epub. Immediate diet and Opus opens book much faster. Not elegant solution, so I've heard, but it works.
Are you doing that conversion with Calibre? If so, it's much easier to use kiwidude's wonderful Modify ePub plugin to remove embedded fonts. Multiple conversions may lead to funny changes in formatting or other unintended changes.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote