View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #85
briant1234
Enthusiast
briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kindle Touch
To be clear, if i have Jailbreak, kindlet Jailbreak, GUI lancher, font hack, JB patch installed, would the only working things after update be the Jailbreak ? (and also which ones do i have to uninstall). Also if i have remove ads active, would this function be removed with the firmware update?

Finally, is it worth it to update the firmware now, those that have already done it, what do you feel are the advantages of 5.3.2?
briant1234 is offline   Reply With Quote