View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #30
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Did you re-upload the images? They look better now. Or my eyes are more/less tired than the first time I looked.

Also, I've been reading too much original manga lately, I keep trying to read your comic from right-to-left!

As for "Hall of the Pirate King", the only think I can spot offhand is some of the lighting and shadows seems a bit out of whack. For the rest it looks great.

Last edited by acidzebra; 08-12-2008 at 11:13 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote