View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #14600
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished All Clear yesterday, the second half of Connie Willis's 2011 Hugo Winner. I found it slightly less good than Blackout - there was a really long section early in the second book that I knew could never amount to anything because it was early in the second book - but overall I really enjoyed it. Maybe it was about one-and-a-half books' worth of story, rather than two, but I'm not unhappy that it won the Hugo.

I'm not sure what's next. Probably A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh, in paperback.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote