View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #14
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Aren't you still within returning time since purchase? I'd try returning it if I were you!
How would I go about that Mrs_Often? I've opened it and used it and still have the box but not the plastic wraps for the cord. Officeworks (Australia) give a 12-month warranty but that may be only for a fault, and then they might insist on replacing it. I do love the sound of the Glo model though, though I suppose to buy a light for my KT is no huge chore. .
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote