View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
EDIT: EVERYTHING AFTER THE TOP THREAD IS NOW NOT reffing the TOP THREAD SCRIPT. IT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION. JUST TO BE CLEAR. THANKS

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay well it DIDNT die in the way I expected.

using knc.sh like: source /mnt/us/knc.sh

where knc.sh =

PHP Code:
#!/bin/sh
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/us/usr/lib:/mnt/us/lib:/usr/lib:/lib
export PATH
=/mnt/us/usr/bin:/mnt/us/bin:/mnt/us/usr/sbin:/mnt/us/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
unset LD_PRELOAD 
I get the ld fail again. (pictured, 3rd thing).
But it doesn't die (yet) in the way I expected.
so guess I need another way to skin this cat.

I'll have a look at the

Quote:
3.3.2. LD_DEBUG

Another useful environment variable in the GNU C loader is LD_DEBUG. This triggers the dl* functions so that they give quite verbose information on what they are doing. For example:
export LD_DEBUG=files
command_to_run
displays the processing of files and libraries when handling libraries, telling you what dependencies are detected and which SOs are loaded in what order. Setting LD_DEBUG to ``bindings'' displays information about symbol binding, setting it to ``libs'' displays the library search paths, and setting ti to ``versions'' displays the version depdendencies.

Setting LD_DEBUG to ``help'' and then trying to run a program will list the possible options. Again, LD_DEBUG isn't intended for normal use, but it can be handy when debugging and testing.
stuff then.

In the picture you can see

1) it running correctly with my wangle.
2) it starting to fail as I remove the specific call to the right zlib (in this instance)
3) it failing completely when just using the lib and path reordering.

I'll have a think. : )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_025.png
Views:	407
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	91044  

Last edited by twobob; 08-21-2012 at 01:26 AM. Reason: ADDED UPDATED TOP POST
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote