View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
And if they're not ebooks from the MR library, what is going to be done with these reports? Is Jon volunteering to report them to the appropriate publisher? Because if there isn't some kind of a central body/individual, this is all just wasted electrons.
If you have a given eBook and you report all the errors you have found after reading, if I was to then purchase (or had already purchased) the same eBook, I could fix the errors before reading. Same goes for anyone else with eBooks I report errors from.

These errors can be errors in the text or errors in formatting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote