Thread: 8-inch tablet
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
unfortunatly most all the 8 inch tablets are extremly low quality manufactured by coby and other junk manufactuerers.
I think your calling Coby a "junk" manufacturer is inaccurate. I have had a 7" Coby 7024 for about 6 months and am very happy with it. I use it mainly as an ereader (CoolReader, Aldiko and Kindle4Android), but I play games, browse the web and check email as well.

The Coby is built better than most tablets I've seen and has given me no problems at all.

You might consider using another manufacturer as your "junk" example. There are many that fit that description; Coby just doesn't happen to be one of them.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote