View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I use the envelope style ones I got at Borders made by Ex-Point. You can't read with it but it's great for carrying around. I like that it's a hard leather case and not just some flimsy cover. It's perfect for the stylus too. I put the stylus horizontally in the space above the reader and can even clip it to the case. The envelope flap closes and it doesn't fall out.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote