View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:23 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Yes, I meant a full OPF backup
Library ->Library Maintenance ->Library Metadata Backup Status

8.12 Showed me 0 to be backed up before installing 8.13.
After upgrade, 1600 books needed backup.
Sunday I installed the new 8.13, and again 1600 books needed backup.
I just reviewed this setting and mine also says 0 books. I also spot checked and found that for books that had not been updated recently the metadata.opf files were also not updated recently.

I will look at the status after I initially install 0.8.14. Even if it says 8611 books need backed up I know that it is not doing this. If what you see occurs for all of us then I suspect it takes a little time for the new version to index/verify the status and until it does it reports (however briefly) inaccurate numbers.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote