View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #81
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanael View Post
If they want to put that many books on their kindle, what concern is it of yours? "Wasting time" is obviously not an issue to them, so stop attempting to dictate how one wishes to use THEIR Kindle/Calibre/time.

It's also not impossible to dip into that many books. Many are avid readers, many are fast readers. And who cares how long it'll take to read them, anyway? Just another issue that doesn't concern you.
My wife and daughter fly through books.

I was actually surprised to see how quickly
my daughter can read through a book.
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote