View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Is there a way to produce larger fonts in Cybook's Reader via FontForge? The current maximum size is about 24pt, which is not large enough for everyone - see Does the new CyBook support ultra-large fonts (>72 points)?.

Like line spacing, this would be better handled by the reader software internally. And adding larger font sizes to the reader is probably easier for Bookeen to do than adding a user-specified line spacing. Even so, I think a double size (say) font would be an interesting demonstration.
I imagine one could make a TrueType font that starts with 18pt and goes to 36pt or even 48pt. Someone may have to try that - and as I'm not a font guru, my imagination may well be completely out of sync with how TrueType works.
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote