View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #9
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
He does have a point though, if you wanted to charge this off a pc(which will put out max .5A), you wont get 12V at any reasonable amount of Amperage, its just not physically possible lol. I thought you may be referring to a wall->USB adapter which can put out more, but now if I think of it it does sound kinda dumb given that you already have a wall adapter lol. You can do it, it just wont charge fast(or even at all).
there are usb wall charger that outputs 2A but at 5V that can charge ipads and stuff, all you need is a usb cable. i wanted to just carry one wall charger and just a bunch of cables for all my gadgets like phone, ipad, edge, ds, psp, etc. i actually have usb charging cables for the ds.
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote