View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #161
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
It keeps me off the streets, there you have it, my ebook problem is justified.
This cracked me up, so I'm taking the opportunity to (a) say so and (b) fangurl all over your avatar. KITTEH!!

I'm not sure how to describe this weekend. In the "Bad Ana" column goes the fact that I spent all my B&N gift card this weekend. (Although, to be fair, almost everything I bought was something I have in paperback and can therefore now get rid of. That doesn't count, right?????)

In the "Obsessive Ana" column goes the fact that I spent many hours this weekend using the improved metadata import function in Calibre to get ISBNs for all my ebooks so that I can then put them in my GoodReads to-read list. Which is purely eye candy, so I'm not sure why I spent hours and hours on it, but there you have it.

In the "Good Ana" column, I finished and reviewed three ebooks. So there's that.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote