View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by InStore View Post
Hello MobileRead forums!
…we have to use DRM, on the bright side we plan on helping any customer who needs to relocate the file between readers. …the only option I have found so far is Adobe's Content Server 4 which is very expensive. Can anyone recommend an alternative idea, or perhaps a solution provider which uses Adobe Content Server 4 where we can pay per DRM usage…
1) Adobe DRM is quite easily removable. It doesn't provide a good protection against file sharing. Moreover, it creates a lot of trouble to legal user (authorization problems, sharing between legally own device and so on).
Better is a Watermark protection.

2) there are a few services to apply DRM and distribute your books. In Italy I know Stealth from Simplicissimus Book Farm.
Please write to info[at]simplicissimus.it to obtain more info about the Stealth process and distribution of the books outside Italy.
Look at the site: http://translate.google.com/translat...i%2Fstealth%2F

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote