View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #40
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Now that winners have been announced here is the final compiled version of the story. Many thanks to poohbear for writing it and to Alex for hosting the site, and the contest, and for putting up with all of us.

There is an epub and mobi version, I used Sigil to create the initial epub version and then converted it to mobi using Calibre. Any errors in editing are purely mine - let me know if you find any though...
Attached Files
File Type: epub What The Butler Saw - poohbear_nc.epub (288.3 KB, 922 views)
File Type: mobi What The Butler Saw - poohbear_nc.mobi (207.6 KB, 1103 views)
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote