View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #52
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
New release, version 2, look at the first message in thread.
I tried to install it. I ran the installation program to revert to the original Irex firmware and removed the original _DR800+ folder and Desktop installation program. Then I copied your new folder and the installation program to the Irex. Started the program, nothing happened. Then I copied the files from the NEW subdirectory to the _DR800+ directory. Ran the setup program again. Still nothing. So finally I downloaded the file tip.zip from bitbucket and also copied the extracted files and directory to _DR800+. Still can't get the program to run. What am I doing wrong? I do have the UDS file from the DR1000.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote