View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 12:01 PM   #99
Critteranne
Evangelist
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, iPad, Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So i if your Kindle has ads, it will cost $20 (in the US) to be able to see covers on the lock screen. Well done Amazon. NOT!
I'm surprised they didn't see this as a way to get indie writers to pay to get their covers on the lock screens of Kindles with ads.

And I'd forgotten it was $20 to remove special offers. It might be worth it, or I might miss seeing the ads for books about sexy vampire motorcycle club members.

I'm watching this to find out how it will look with special offers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5kswBD0NM0
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote