View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 06:36 PM   #96
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Group in series will only be useful to me if they let me filter by those groups. Otherwise I can't find them. I have like 3500 books in my account. If I could just sort by groups like I can by KU books, etc, then I could see them all in one place. Otherwise they are buried at page 400 or something. Or am I missing something in how to actually find all the grouped books. Besides by accident.
Atunah is online now   Reply With Quote