View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 06:37 PM   #1486
dunhill
Addict
dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That is an error from Goodreads. It is probably a temporary error that they had to fix. Unless it is a common problem, there isn't much point in doing anything in the plugin.

That's a weird one. Restarting calibre is probably the only thing you can do. If it happens again, try to work out what was happening at the time.

In the log, I do not see anything from Goodreads Sync. The messages that it is loading are there, but, I do not see anything suggesting you tried to use a function in the plugin. Did you do something?

There are plenty of other errors. The most common is a template error. I am not sure where the template is being used, but, it appears to be trying to use another custom column called "#estado".

Thank you, for your time, David I will review what you comment
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote