View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Android app that can scan barcodes and produce a list of ISBNs?

This is more "physical book management," so if this is the wrong section sorry.

I've been using Calibre to catalog my physical books. For now, I've just been carrying over a pile of books to my desk and manually typing in the ISBNs. Painfully slow process.

I just realized that I have an Android phone, so I could probably just use that to scan the barcodes and get a list of ISBNs. Then either I dump them into Add from ISBN or use the Import List plugin.

Does anybody have a suggestion for an app that can do this? Preferably free.

ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote