View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 10:06 PM   #1435
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewapq View Post
I visited the page with Microsoft Edge. I checked certificates (certmgr). I searched for certificate that contains "good"/"Good" in inssued by field. None was found. Are you able to share what certificate I should have ?
The issue that has happened in the past is that because the MS browser was never used, the CA was not being updated. Other browsers using managed it themselves. The plugin uses the OS store. Visiting the site in question with the MS browser would fix this. This might have changed with Edge, or the Chrome version the browser.

Looking at the certificate, it is issued by Amazon with themselves as the CA. Though there seems to be "Starfire" involved as well.

Looking at discussion about the error on the web, it does look like how the certificates are handled has changed with Python 3.6 or thereabout. I'll have to think about what can be done.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote