View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:27 AM   #9
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I've never seen VNC clients doing that. There might well be _servers_ doing that, i.e. offering only the screen part that is used by a certain application. And RDP can do it, too. But not VNC, I think. The protocol hasn't really a notion of "windows". So unfortunately this won't fly, I guess.

But good to have this thread back in my attention focus - I need to flesh out the racing condition that brings the application to a stall or makes it break sometimes.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote