Thread: Buy PRS-600 Stylus
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
I don't want to make light of you not having a Sony stylus, but have you tried other ones? I'm thinking of the rows of different styluses (styli?) in the handheld-games section at Best Buy and Wal-mart. Maybe one of those will do until you can find an actual replacement? If I see any packages of styluses in my wanderings, I'll compare their features with my Sony's. Diameter would be the deciding factor, I'm sure; you could always carve a slot in the tab at the top so it would sit properly in the slot, as long as the body of the stylus is slender enough.

I only bring this up because I have kids with gaming systems who always lose the stylus. They've used any number of things as replacements, including plastic automatic-pencil barrels, and short wooden knitting needles (wooden cable needles intended for knitting work particularly well).
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote