View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:04 AM   #46
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
How does the Forma feel if you read in landscape mode with the grip below? I suspect for some of the PDFs I need to read I'll need to use landscape and I don't always have access to a table to rest my device on (especially on the train where sometimes getting a seat is difficult).
I've never read in landscape mode when standing. While sitting I tend to alternate between
* reading left-handed, almost like holding a violin: the weight mostly in the interval between thumb and index, 3 long fingers balancing the back, little finger balancing bottom right, and the thumb resting on the right button (forward), sliding to the left for backwards when necessary
* reading with both hands, mostly when I need tactile functions like calling up a dictionary or a search.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote