View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 11:38 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Ah ok you have the setting to display it horizontally that is indeed a bug, it is being displayed below rather than to the side
Have you fixed this already!!

I have horizontal book details, and I can see the built in Comments and my custom long text column Notes.

Would it be possible to put the word Comments above the Comments - the words Notes and Blurb you see below are my custom column Column header values

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-09 133435.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	173323

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-08-2019 at 11:49 PM.