View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Why would anyone give a 5 star rating to a defective product? What difference does it make if they have no previous Kindle ownership?
Pose that question to those that do. Your second inquiry is self explanatory see my post.

[QUOTE=joehunt;It seems to me that some find it hard to believe that we are extremely happy with our Paperwhites and just as happy to rate it 5 stars without any ulterior motive. I understand that there are QC problems with the Paperwhite, but that is no reason to suspect those who have not experienced any screen issues.[/QUOTE]

I'm not suggesting everyone has an ulterior motive but to think nobody does is a little credulous. I'm sure some folks are very happy I get that, great I'm happy for you, like I said in my post many many variables.

Last edited by tmf2; 11-01-2012 at 10:29 AM.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote