View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #11
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
I had 3 bad ones and then asked for a refund. My Kindle 4 is far superior screen wise. I think they should fix the problem and put a halt on sales until that is accomplished. As far as ratings the reality is some peoples eyes are less sensitive to the coloration then others. You have the Amazon/Kindle shills ( giving 5 star ratings to defective units) and then many others with no previous Kindle ownership to make comparisons too. I noticed on the reviews how many rant and rave how its the best thing since sliced bread but have only just unboxed the item and have not used it in the dark yet etc, some post they love it no problems and a week later state they have blotches and now are sending the unit back Many many variables in play with that rating system..

Last edited by tmf2; 11-01-2012 at 09:18 AM.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote