View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:59 AM   #4
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
In my honest opinion, my Paperwhite is superior to every other ereader I own. While there certainly are bad units out there, I have a good one. Even with the irrelevant 1 star reviews (no audio, no buttons, no shipping, etc.), it has a 4 star rating on Amazon.

I'm sorry you keep getting Paperwhites you're not happy with. Perhaps you should wait for the next batch and try again - Amazon is more than willing to work with its customers until they are satisfied with their purchases.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote