View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
seems no one is interested in the Blues and the Lime, and the purple.

Black and Fuchia seem to be the most popular color with 2 buys each.
2 mochas (different types but both mochas)
1 grey/black

if anyone got the saphire blue, the cream/mocha or the Lime Green. I would love to see pics of them, as those all seem the next most interesting to me.

also after a 2 weeks of heavy use, the leather is very strong, it doesn't get scratched easily. its sturdy, and it still smells like leather.

thanks for the 7 people who bought their cover from this review (5 700 owners, 2 505 owners)
I have the Sapphire Blue! It's Gorgeous! (I'll try to take some pics for you!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M-Edge Sapphire.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	849.3 KB
ID:	30219   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-Edge.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	30220   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony in M-Edge.jpg
Views:	319