View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #70
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Anyway, I hate the way Calibre copies and renames all my books. Makes it a real pain to use if I'm editing them in Sigil to make adjustments. Much prefer to do it all in Sigil.
Well, I guess you could just as easily use a Sigil plugin that converts the book via calibre's command-line `ebook-convert.exe` which doesn't rename or copy anything. That being said, if the only copy is in calibre then you can open the book in Sigil directly from calibre's Open With menu.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote