View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 05:28 AM   #41
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@Thasaidon...I can see that this problem has arisen from my plugin trying to copy the epub toc.ncx file to a temp work dir because there is a problem recognizing the id of your toc.ncx file in the content.opf manifest. According to the error message, it seems that the NCX id(as 'Nonetype') doesn't exist in the content.opf manifest of your epub. I obtained the NCX id in my code using bk.basename_to_id('toc.ncx') in the normal way.

Can you please check that the toc.ncx line in your OPF manifest section has an NCX id equal to "ncx" and let me know? The NCX id in the OPF manifest section is normally always equal to "ncx".
As far as I can see they do

To help I have attached the OPF, and NCX concerned. I had to change the name of the NCX file to get it to upload. Its original name was fb.ncx

I am also running IDCheck on another book and it is taking forever. It stayed at
Quote:
Running IDErrorCheck...Please wait
for at least 20 minutes.

It has now reached
Quote:
-- Write NCX file to Epub...C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpk6ieah 6r\toc.ncx
where it has been for at leasrt as long.

This is must unusual and only started a few days ago. Normally ID check only takes a few seconds to a minute or so to run. ( from memory not timed )
Attached Files
File Type: opf fb.opf (14.1 KB, 252 views)
File Type: txt fb_ncx.txt (3.6 KB, 264 views)
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote