View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
jforner
jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
@JSWofl - "Then you should have bought an ad free PW from Amazon and not one with ads." Wow, what a warm welcome for me.

As Jackie said, no one is aware of these Waterstones specific ads until you actually buy the thing. I wish I could have plopped my crystal ball on the cash register and looked into the future - as you so aptly describe as the correct procedure.

A thank you to the others that showed a little courtesy. Many others are discovering the annoyance. I do hope a solution unveils itself.
jforner is offline   Reply With Quote