View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I read about the Dolphin privacy/security problem on Ars Technica a couple of days ago: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/news/...or-android.ars. I thought the fact that the data was transferred in plain text was a big part of the problem. Very happy that they stepped right up with a solution.

I tried Googling my name . . . spooky! Luckily for me none of the links that popped up were really about me, just my namesakes in other cities.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote