View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #27
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How many points should I assign to reading the ebook copy (obtained three years ago) of a paper book I bought 20+ years ago? And does it matter if I still have the paper copy?

And there's the copy of Swiss Family Robinson I was given 30+ years ago and will have finished reading to my kids next year, part points as I read most of it this year? (It has been very educational, the kids now understand the thought processes which led to the extinction of the passenger pigeons, dodo birds ... and we've had interesting discussion about the geographical impossibilities in the book and the likelihood that the family could have really done everything.).
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote