Thread: Prime Day 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:36 AM   #80
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
The prime day deal deal on the echo show 5” had a money-saving quirk so I took advantage of it. Normal deal is half the $99 price so down to $49. I noticed a link near the price for an upgrade deal. Gave me an instant $5 for an old dot, with a 25% off upgrade coupon, which took 25% off the original price. So upgraded my old extra dot to a modern one with a screen for $22.
This is what I wanted to do, but the 25 percent trade-in discount isn't offered for the Dot 3. Bummer.

Also note, if you go through Ebates (now Rakuten), you get a 4 percent rebate on Amazon devices. And if you use the Amazon Prime Store Card, you get a 6 percent statement credit (up from the usual 5 percent).
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote