View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 05:40 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaEdge View Post
I saw a site which will mail the news to email id automatically http://www.zinepal.com/what

I have generated one mobi and epub file for the tamil news. can you both please try that and let me know.
Attached are two screenshots. The first is the same page as Doitsu. The other is the first page with a picture.

Comparing these to the Kindle, I don't see enough difference to choose between them. The differences are in the choices of font size, margins used an line spacing. I think they are both good enough that deciding between the Kobo and Kindle can be based on which you can get and the support available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glo-TamilTest-epub-news-picture.png
Views:	416
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	137142   Click image for larger version

Name:	Glo-TamilTest-epub-news-headline.png
Views:	423
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	137143  
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote