View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaEdge View Post
I will convert and give him the document or can use the mail feature. But i am from india, here kindle is known brand. Kobo is rarely available and support is poor. So i am just thinking to get a kindle touch.
While I agree with Doitsu that the Kobo would be a better fit for you, the availability and support is important. If nothing goes wrong, the support doesn't matter, but if you need it, you really need it. Needing to convert the books is a hassle, but not much of one. But, if you and your father aren't in the same location the Kindle email feature is probably the killer function for you.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote