View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:39 PM   #2890
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Beta Version 2.16.14
Warning: Experimental!

For Firmware 4.39.22801 (for Libra Colour, Clara BW, and Clara Colour), this ideally should enable the new fonts in 'Set Reader Fonts for Selected Books.' I have not tested this personally as I have not those devices.

If anyone using the new firmware would care to test this (or buy me a new reader - just kidding! ), it would be greately appreciated. Mostly checking that the new fonts actually set correctly - some of them might have different internal names as used in the content_settings table, and there's some weirdness around Bariol possibly only being available for Tolinos.

I made the changes by the list on this github issues:

Additions: Atkinson Hyperlegible, Bariol, Bitter, Noto Sans, Texturina, Ubuntu, and Vollkorn.
Removals: Georgia, Avenir, Amasis.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kobo Utilities.zip (1.18 MB, 56 views)

Last edited by ownedbycats; 04-15-2024 at 06:47 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote