View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 10:58 PM   #103
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Code:
ssh root@<kobo ip addr>
is a good start. Make sure you're connected to Wifi first. You'll want to keep the wifi menu open, or 'Force Wifi on' from dev mode to keep the wifi from going to sleep.

The reboot is normal, as the KoboRoot.tgz method uses the firmware update mechanism to install stuff.
Sorry for the noob question but...what do I do from there? I'm completely new to the world of SSH and FTP. How do I do it directly from the Kobo? I'm lost...

Last edited by Elektron; 07-15-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote