View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 06:00 AM   #28892
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 3 star review of Just One Look, by Harlan Coben:-

Spoiler:
Here's the thing. This is a very gripping thriller. But it's too slick. It lacks character. I enjoyed reading it thoroughly. Despite that, I'm not in love with the book.

I'm struggling to come up with a review that doesn't have spoilers. But if you put yourself in the shoes of the main female character, you'd come up with meaningful questions. Why did he have to die? Who is this someone sharing my bed?

Identity, the past, and greed play a fantastic part in the book. In many ways, the first chapter was the best one. It's hard to describe my feelings. I was entertained, but not satiated. This 2nd Harlan Coben is far better than this more modern book of his that I read, Run Away. I think I'll be fine if I stick to the author's old books.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote