View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #4
ChrisHistorian76
Enthusiast
ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Air & Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sounds hinkey. "We exposed your name and email address. There's nothing you should do at this time. Please go to this unsecured URL for more info. Thanks."
The email I received looked weird, but it actually appears legit. One, there wasn't a link to click for more information. Two, the email was apparently sent from an Amazon.com email account. Unlike most scams, there isn't anything that obviously indicates it's a scam like the email coming from Amazon.org or another email address that clearly isn't owned by Amazon.

The odd thing about the email I received is that it didn't contain any graphics, like Amazon's logo. I know Outlook didn't strip them out, they weren't there in the first place. That's odd for a corporate mass email.
ChrisHistorian76 is offline   Reply With Quote