View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 02:23 AM   #26
electristan
newbie reader
electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: reMarkable, Boox T68, Kobo Mini, Nook STR, Sony PRS-505
i know i might be young and not appreciate all the old classic story's as i have not read them all (I'm working on it though) but the book that really got me reading in a big way was Ender's Game and then Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card.

They really got my imagination going and since then science fiction and science (a vague term i know) as a field of study have been my main interest.

Also the way the two books are so different in settings and themes always impressed me.
electristan is offline   Reply With Quote