View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
I'll add my vote along w/ the others above -- stick with the K1. We have added a K2 to the family for my wife, and while it has some pros compared to the K1, it also has some cons. I'm perfectly happy with the K1 and am not at all tempted to move to the K2 (which is rare for me as a "gadget person").

If I were purchasing a reader for my professional/technical reading, I might consider the DX. However, I still do that reading on paper, and the DX doesn't interest me at this point. Too many compromises IMHO.

I'll wait and see what the next generation brings, in both in small and large size devices.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote