View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara94 View Post
I was wondering if there is a way to add the custom columns to the listing of information you see for each book when you click on it.
I would like this to show up when I click on a book and see that books information if the book has been read.
That info should already be at the bottom of the book info page. Without doing anything I have the information from 5 custom columns including the Read? check mark at the bottom of the book info page.

If you don't see this then connect to calibre as a device and let the metadata sync. Once that job is done disconnect and the info should be there.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-28-2013 at 11:12 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote