View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
To me this is definitely a romance book even thought it takes quite a while for the romance to actually happen.
Putting it in that "easy-read-romance" category probably makes me less critical than I should be.
Oh yes, coincident too good to be true, I agree. Immediate and unrealistic success of pretty much everything Jean touched, absolutely. But it was kind of a feel-good-read for me.
It's not a book I'm likely to re-read, but it put a smile on my face when I needed it.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote