View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #11
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
The three applications noted previously, Overdrive, Freda and Book Bazaar are the three I have currently kept loaded. The rest of the ones I tried, I junked. I vaguely favor Overdrive, but not by much.

That said, I tend to drop to the desktop and use either fbreader or Cool Reader instead. There isn't currently a real winner, IMO. Good luck.

I don't know if any of those yet support ePub3. I'm not sure I've run across an ePub3 in the wild.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote