View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #259
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I also suffer from cronic post nasal drip, and I always cough...I have a tickle spot that get triggered back there from the mucous. Yuck. My cough gets worse in the cold winter months, and of course when I get sick the cough gets worse then too. It's not fun, but I feel like laughing .

OMG skunk!
When you live in the boonies they are quite common. I've never smell one that close before though. I couldn't even go in the front room. It knock me back and I knew it was on the front porch.

That's is exactly how it feels a spot on my left side that keeps getting irritated so I cough.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote